About The School
about 1 year ago
1. Because our primary goal is student learning and achievement, instructional time is paramount.
2. All students will be taught with the expectation that they can learn.
3. Student learning and needs are the basis of educational decisions.
4. Quality student learning requires a qualified, dedicated staff, using a variety of teaching strategies.
5. A welcoming, caring and accepting environment is critical to learning and a successful school.
6. Student learning and achievement is a shared endeavor involving students, parents, faculty, and the community.
7. Effective and respectful communication facilitates a welcoming and open environment that enhances teamwork and unity.
8. School must be a safe and secure environment for everyone.
Our VisionWe envision a safe and cooperative environment whereby students work productively to become solid citizens and leaders of our community.