LCMS is a Title I school.
Lumpkin County Middle School
44 School Drive
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Take In Time - 7:50AM (Will be considered tardy after this time; Must check in at front office)
Release Time - 3:10PM
Principal - Chris Froggatt
Assistant Principals - Jan Singletary & Amy Wade
Our school mission is to provide educational opportunities allowing students to achieve their potential and become productive citizens.
1. Because our primary goal is student learning and achievement, instructional time is paramount.
2. All students will be taught with the expectation that they can learn.
3. Student learning and needs are the basis of educational decisions.
4. Quality student learning requires a qualified, dedicated staff, using a variety of teaching strategies.
5. A welcoming, caring and accepting environment is critical to learning and a successful school.
6. Student learning and achievement is a shared endeavor involving students, parents, faculty, and the community.
7. Effective and respectful communication facilitates a welcoming and open environment that enhances teamwork and unity.
8. School must be a safe and secure environment for everyone.
We envision a safe and cooperative environment whereby students work productively to become solid citizens and leaders of our community.